Rent Bank Access Centre
If you are in rental arrears or if you need help with last month's rent deposit, you may be eligible for Rent Bank Assistance.
POINT is now a Rent Bank Access Centre
A Rent Bank loan may be available to you if:
- You are an individual, couple, senior citizen, or family with children living in Toronto with legal status in Canada
- You are in immediate danger of losing your home due to unpaid rent
- You have a regular source of income, including OAS and GAINS
- You meet the income requirements
- You are paying market rent (not subsidized)
- Your rental unit is covered by provincial tenant legislation
- You can afford your rent in the long term
Additional services include:
- landlord and tenant mediation
- money management advice and skills development
- housing search assistance
- follow-up support and community links
For more information please call: 416-487-2390
P.O.I.N.T. Inc. (People and Organizations in North Toronto)
200 Eglinton Avenue, West,
Area served: Highway 401 - St. Clair; Don River/Leaside - Bathurst St.
In partnership with Neighbourhood Information Post and the United Way of Toronto.
Ontario Rent Bank Network
A list of rent bank access centres throughout Ontario.