Rent Bank Access Centre
December 3, 2009 - 8:24pm — admin
If you are in rental arrears or if you need help with last month's rent deposit, you may be eligible for Rent Bank Assistance.
POINT is now a Rent Bank Access Centre
A Rent Bank loan may be available to you if:
- You are an individual, couple, senior citizen, or family with children living in Toronto with legal status in Canada
- You are in immediate danger of losing your home due to unpaid rent
- You have a regular source of income, including OAS and GAINS
- You meet the income requirements
- You are paying market rent (not subsidized)
- Your rental unit is covered by provincial tenant legislation
- You can afford your rent in the long term
Additional services include:
- landlord and tenant mediation
- money management advice and skills development
- housing search assistance
- follow-up support and community links
For more information please call: 416-487-2390
P.O.I.N.T. Inc. (People and Organizations in North Toronto)
200 Eglinton Avenue, West,
Area served: Highway 401 - St. Clair; Don River/Leaside - Bathurst St.
In partnership with Neighbourhood Information Post and the United Way of Toronto.
Ontario Rent Bank Network
A list of rent bank access centres throughout Ontario.