All programs and services provided free of charge unless otherwise indicated.
- Social planning and development of social and health services in North Toronto
- Identify gaps in services and initiate programs in North Toronto area partnership with other local and Toronto-wide organizations
- Community information and referral services offered in person and by telephone
- North Toronto Community Internet Access Site with four computer work stations available for public use; made possible through a grant from Industry Canada's C.A.P. (Community Access Program)
- Provide free Internet, E-mail and Scanner classes
- On-line Job Bank and employment related resources
- Computer, fax machine, copier; babysitting binders and bulletin boards for job search activities
- Registries - Babysitting and Nanny registry, In-Home Registry, Tutors, Training/Seminars/Workshops, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Income Tax Clinics by appointment
- Assistance with some applications and information on landlord/tenant issues
- The Toronto Rent Bank: a program that offers interest-free loans for families facing eviction.
- The Toronto Winter Warmth Fund: grants up to $450 to low-income house holds in arrears with Toronto Hydro or Enbridge Gas Distribution.
- "The Great Garden Adventure"
- Children's Gardening Program since 2004
- Publications: North Toronto Child Care Directory, Student Volunteers Resource Guide, Seniors' Caregiver Handbook
- Workshops and events offered to address community issues e.g. Affordable Housing
- Legal Advice Clinic by appointment (Currently on hiatus until further notice.)
- Registries – Babysitting and Nanny Registry, In-Home Care Registry, Tutors, Employment Training/Seminars/Workshops, Support groups and Volunteer Opportunities
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey
, the world's leading questionnaire tool.